Meet the P&C Association, we welcome you to join!
- Promote cooperation between parents, teachers, students and members of the general community
- Assisting in providing resources, facilities and amenities for the school
- Foster interest in education matters
- Offer a social focus for parents
Your 2018 committee:
- Michelle Woolcock (President)
- Matt Barks (Vice President)
- Sonya Matheson (Secretary)
- Monic Villariaza (Treasurer)
- Tanya Hollingsworth (Executive committee member)
- Kylie Miller (Executive committee member)
- Karen Lou Lockyer (Executive committee member)
- Wendy Bell
- Katie Berry
- Ma. Crizelle de Vera
- Cristina Kelly
- Georgie McInerney
- Andrew McInerney
- Alex Oliver
- Stefanie Quinn
- Daniel Wheat
- Beau Woolcock
Make yourself an account on this website and you will have a wide range of access to a school ordering system. From uniforms to lunch orders to booklists.
Our canteen is open everyday at recess and lunch. Lunch orders can be placed online or at the canteen.
Please note lunches must be ordered before 9am to ensure lunches are ready for lunch time. Our Quickcliq system allows you to order lunches in advance.
Our uniform shop is open every assembly morning. If you can not make it to the assembly or you need to make an order before then, please utilise the Quickcliq system, uniforms can be delivered to your child’s classroom or to the front office for collection.
- Mothers Day
- Fathers Day
- Easter Bonnet Parade
We are currently fundraising for a Nature Playground. You are invited to attend P&C meetings, dates are posted on our facebook page or on the schools term planner.